Sunday, February 26, 2012

The diary of the greenhouse apple

Seems that I'm still a greenhouse apple huh?
Cannot stand stress.

Finally everything ends.
FINALLY.
what a relief.
How should I feel now?
Happy? I'm not.
Sad? I'm not too.
Emo? not too
Just remaining the sense of guilt inside me.

The sense of guilt.
The sense that leads to worse and worse situation.
The sense that brings out bad decisions.
Maybe I should have learn to keep that sense away.

By that, I need someone beside me to keep me occupied.
To forget about that and move on.
If not the cycle will be going round and round.

I really seldom scold people.
So when I really bang, I'd been forced to the corner.
I always will like to keep a nice reputation in front of everyone.
But not until my limit, which I actually raised it through years.

I don't know what will happen next,
I don't want to think bout it anymore.

So
As a conclusion
A AA grade Greenhouse Apple is back to the shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment