Monday, May 30, 2011

1st day....

Finally.... Miss Nikki Sim is going for her university life starting today!! *clapx!!*

Was being nervous since yesterday... >.< ... Keep on wondering hows a university's life will be like... Imagining everything.. until.... Slept soundly even at eleven pm. [XD, abothen? u think i can't sleep a? XP] Didn't even reply hong's message.. XP. Dai sei, let you wait my message for the whole night! (although i know you won't, XP)

6.50am.
Mum scolded me up. Ya. Is scold, not wake. XP. I even thought I'm late... But when I looked at my phone, "MUM, IT'S ONLY 6.50!!!!!!!"{shouted in heart, XP}. I didn't really wake, XD , just close my eyes again until my 7am alarm rings. Hees.. [ This is why Long always tease me about my precision in time. XP. 10 minutes are really a large amount of time la~ XP ]

Went downstairs after brushing my teeth, and choose my outfits. Hees. 1st day, must at least give people some good first impression.. ^^ Boiled eggs and raisin bread for breakfast. Some more, is Baba that eating with me! What a morning!! (I get to know later that baba is more nervous than me. XP. He can't even sleep because he's afraid that I'm late. Love you pa! *touchy* )

7.50am
Reached lecture hall DDK5 for critical thinking lesson. Sitting there for 10minutes, alone. XP. Didn't even know anyone. Luckily, Xin Meen break the ice and smile to me, then I start to know her.[I'm a stove with only gas but no fire, need some external fire to start the gas. XD ] Hees. Same group !! So will meet her for the next 14 weeks. ^^ . The lecturer is funny, but the subject is really... TIRING. Whole 2 hours my brain juice is squeezed out forcefully. >.< Now I realize my sole creativity is not enough, I'm still in the box. To get out of the box, I think I need more lessons. HAHA! Anyway, i realized too, I'm absolutely not outstanding in the class. Aikx. My stream is all those creative people, can't be outstanding like old times at camp already. Gotta be more brave and ask more questions next time! ^^ . {I still love it when the spotlights hits on me always. XP}

1.50pm
Went for another class B104 for Basic English. I thought this class will be boring. But end up it's quite fun. ^^ . Sitting at the front row with Xin Meen. Try to introduce myself in a funnier way, but seems that no one understand. XP. So embarrassing. Our lecturer, Mr. Gooi Harvey (funny name huh? XD) is also a freshman like us. ^^ . It's quite relaxing lecture, but not for my poor tongue. XP. My tongue was twisted and turned for the phonetic sound. Speaking in British accent. But very happy because Mr. Harvey praise me today! XD. He say 'smart girl!' when I know how to pronounce the sound of j. XD. (Sir, you very handsome today!!). I wonder where praises really encourage me to classes, cause I'm looking forward to the next English class! Gonna be the best student!! Hees...

* today accidentally make Mr.Panda angry XP. 1st time see him so angry, >.< . But actually, I don't want to surrender lo~ Just to reduce his anger. If other guys, I won't bother a shit. XP. My caring Mr.Panda starts fading. I hope my faith on his and my determination in our relationship won't!!! >.<
[Ironically, I'm listening to Move Along from All Americans Rejects. XD. Ya! Apple Nikki! All you gotta keep it strong, move along move along like I know you do!!!]

* going for games and reborn now! XD *

No comments:

Post a Comment