Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Wee~ today's in English. XD
Aikx. At first don't want to open the com da, i know whenever i open the com, i won't stop. XP
But to check the XP-180 thingy, the cursed item is on. >.<
DIE.
Now i have to sleep at 1am d lo.
[Xia Sui]
XD
Hm...
Today...
As we know (i mean me and God. XD), I'm a person that will really FULLY use my time. XD
So during the 3 hours break, I decided to go back to my free inn (XM's house. XD), and SLEEP!
But when i get ready with my sleeping attire( shorts XD) and lying down preparing to meet Mr. Chou, Steamboat texted me. >.<
He tells me to fetch him to school wo... >.<
Aiya, fetch la. XP. If last time i surely won't do it, but based on my previous blog, ya, i will. XP.
Plus Steamboat really help me quite much ma, i not yet sleep also, mai fetch him lu.
When fetching him, accidentally hold his waist a while.
Walaoeh~
My face got red wa! Creepy. X next time. XP
S.K.I.P.
Then till sociology test lo..
Seems that everyone writing the whole text on it.
SEI LA.
I only wrote few lines, XP.
But what to do.
Dunno ma.
Cant blame. XD
S>K>I>P
Aikx. Kena flu last night. >.<
Causing whole day drowsiness.
>.<
+ teary eyes
SUFFER!!!
S/K/I/P/
Just now saw his status again.
Ish.
Nikki Sim
Can you stop stalking him
Just get the hell of him out of your mind, your heart, and your life!
His status emphasizing on not wasting life.
Ya
maybe i really should start appreciating my life, by getting rid of him
Thinking of a person that won;t ever appear in your life is just a waste of time!
No matter what you do, he just wont know.
Already trying my best to cover it
Already trying my best to overcome it
Already trying my best to laugh, smile and feels happy
But just cant without him
Why i have to be so stupid?
why can;t i just lET GO??
l
e
t
g
o
!
why every blog post have to contain him inside?

Stop la nikkisim
SLeep
think other things
enjoy life

Love is just like the music in your Ipod, Shuffles and Shuffles, Stop at the right 1, and you just can't stop listening to it.
But you'll feel boring anyway
so Shuffle it off
more song to go
Nights World.
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment