Wednesday, August 24, 2011

IRONIC

Cant believe in such a short time, I'm replaced.
Or maybe it isn't that short.
Just that I'm the one that been holding it so long.
Funny.

This time.
Ya.
I should let go d.
He wont even care a shit.
I understand d
DENG.
I should cry.
I really should.
Come out la tears.
Come out!!!!
Now I know, what's the meaning of her advice.
Before that, i thought, Let me Love with all I can, so when even hurt, it will hurt thoroughly. And thats all. no more.
Now i realize that, he stabbed me, but never thought of taking the knife out.
Is it so fun watching the blood flowing out?
I'll let you know what's fun.
I'll let you know, how u destroy someone's life.
Enjoy your life with your new one.
And me, the old one, will let you see how life can or cannot be destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment