Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I've Ruin Many New Year mood...

Sorry people... I've ruin many of your new year mood... >.<
My bad.
I feel super guilty about it.

1st is Uncle and Auntie that car kena crash by careless me...
Sorry uncle, it's my fault for not paying full attention to what's in front of me. >.< It's my fault to ruin your happy new year mood to visit your relatives. Sorry Auntie, it's my fault to let you get a great shock like this.
And also my family.. Sorry for letting you all worry bout more and more debts I've made.. >.<
I know why I cried today.
Because I know it is all my fault.. And I can't repair it. I am full with guilt. I don't know what to do. I don't even have the courage to face all of you. I have ruined your Chinese New Year, I have ruined the happy mood, just like how I ruined the car.
I really don't want to drive anymore. Not for this few months after the trauma has gone. >.<

Then is Mr.Egg. Xp. Sorry for worrying you for my accident. You should have a nice New Year instead of worrying about me. But at that time I really dunno who to find d. >.< Seems that you have to make a dream about: I hope that Nikki Sim won't find me during holis anymore. >.< But thanks for your comfort and care ya, it makes me feel warm and safe... and lessen my panic also...

After that... is Mr.D... Sorry. really sorry. I know I shouldn't mention about that during new year. Sorry for upsetting you in this way. Sorry for bringing up this matter during this season. But I think we really need to study on our own personality before we really make serious relationship with each other. This is good for you and me too. >.< Haiz, I think I'm certainly not a good gf to you. You are good, but not the correct type for me I think. For those girls that need extreme protection and care, you'll make the perfect one for them. So please, go and find someone that really need you, more than I do. I felt super guilty when it comes to this matter. >.< Sorry... Really Really sorry.... >.<

I pray for all the best to the following days of new year for all these people, I pray that they can enjoy the new year thoroughly. I rather sacrifice my own happiness for that. Please God, let them fill with Joy and Laughter during this whole festive season. PLEASE.

Last but certainly not least, and again, SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment