Friday, May 18, 2012

Distance

Someone told me before.. It's not the physical distance that matters, it's the distance between the hearts.
Yea.
Sometimes I agree with that too.
But when the hearts already get so far until it can't see each other, the reduce between physical distance helps.

Knowing HIM is nearer again, feel quite good to me.
At least I know that he's nearer to me again,
knowing that I can meet him accidentally if I wander around his place,
knowing that I am seeing the same piece of sky with him,
knowing that I can peek along to the window when I pass his place,
knowing that at least I know he's around.

I told everyone I don't care anymore.
I told everyone I don't want him again
But I just can't find ways to stop stalking at his profile,
peeking at the window,
heart bumping when heard his name,
but yet pretend nth happens.

I'm not that crazy about him any more.
I'm not that INTO him any more.
But I just not too over him.

But I won't.
I won't try to get back the distanced heart.
Just by knowing he's around,
that's enough for me.

No more expectation, as I won't meet him again.
No more think-too-much, as there are nothing to think of.
Fact is fact,
I'm not the PROSPECT,
I'm not the GIRL,
I'm not HIS.
that's why,
PEACE OUTO.
=P

Love ya, Nikki Sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment