Saturday, May 12, 2012

T.H.I.N.K

I don't like to think too much.
I mean, why make me think those I don't want to think?
When I don't want to, means that those are not relevant to me, then what for you keep on forcing me to understand?

I believe that everyone  has a circle when it comes to relationships or jobs. At least I have one.
If the matter is within my circle, there is no need for you to remind me about that, I'll already revise it twice. If the matter is beyond of circle, give me a good reason why I should waste my brain juice which I can actually do something better with it?

I don't get it.
Why those so-called mature people always like that?
They will always put out the line: "You don't understand. You just never been through it. When you go through you know."
I was like /O\.
So you think you so-call been through it?
You were me before?
After?
Now?
NO!
You're just the freaking you, and I'm the ME. not YOU.
Boss, look carefully.
Not every path of life is the same.
Not every so-called lesson will be strike on everyone.
So if I really met with the problem, I'll settle it MYself.
And I myself will GO THROUGH the DAMN thing without your SUPER USEFUL ADVICE.
Since you don't walk my route, then stop being the GPS of my life.

Another line I hate is :"I feel very disappointed on you. You let me down. I give up on you."
So you think I should mind on it?
So you are the one that actually mould me up to become a low-class plasticine toy and you are disappointed and want to give me up?
NO!
You are just someone pass by and expect to see what you want to see in me and found out that you didn't!
And you say give up on me duh?
I beg your pardon.
Revise your sentence.
I'm not a doll, I'm not a hand-craft, and I definitely not made by you.
So stop giving up on me as I'm not even yours BUD!
I, walk my OWN life, using my OWN way, and picking up MYSELF. So give up yourself before you want to mind other business.

When it comes to things like, I don't know this will happen. I didn't mean that. It just because of people snuggling in and doing things out of my control.
What I can say is, You start the game, just that people press the start button for you, there's no reason you quit the game because you are not ready. You start it first, and you bear the risk of playing it. Stop blaming the poor one that press the start button of the game. The game will not even be started if you don't take it out. So awake dude, Stop blaming when things are out of your control, as it is your control that push them out.

Stop telling me I'm young. You just born earlier than me and I know I won't grow old as fast as you are. But make your old mind clear that my mind will not be as shallow as YOu are so stop judging me by looking to my younger and merrier age, old brainiac!

This post will be so WRONG for some people and some may even think what an "immature" act to write this, but what I'm gonna say is, This is MY blog, MY account and MY freedom. Don't like, just click the x over the right top corner and get yourself a nice cosy sleep thinking how "brilliant" yourself are in the dream.

PEACE OUTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment