Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Degree Student - Nikki

Yeah.
Nikki Sim is finally a Degree Student. A PR degree student.
Still feel kinda excited to go to class this morning.
But once entered, K.O.

No Aircon - Suan.
Repeated Lessons - OK FINE.
Lecturer with SUCKx English.
I was like =O=lll

How bad is it?
"So that student can fuck us."=O=?!
"Fuck us"
/O\?!
He din meant any vulgar.. it is FOCUS.

"So that you all can Sexist."
HA?!
"Sexist?!"
He din meant any sex,  its success.

Some more, 3 hrs of lecture!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD.
I already fell asleep, fell deep asleep, even a dream...
thn wake up
*half an hour passed... ONLY!*
DIM GAI A!!

The whole class is as noisy as pasar malam + pasar pagi.
But the lecturer jz steady..
DANDING..

Alright, FINE.
Tutorial.
Replacement tutor.
Another DanDing one.
I wonder do every communication lecture get bored from all those theory of communication.
I expect more from an Art lecture, Art class, and Art students!
Did I expect too much?!
I was laughing when he randomly pick a ppl as class rep jz bcz he ask ques the 1st...
Then he says:
"You take drug today?"
I feel like asking him, "You drank black tea today?!"
Group mate somemore..
Aikx..
The one that dominating doesn't come out with any good ideas...
I gotta take over d.
No matter what they say behind me, I gotta work hard for my coursework mark. If not, die hard for sure!

Degree Nikki, Gambateh neh!!!
Fight Degree, Change it!!!!
Wake the Art students out!!!

*Feel so degree-student when I saw familiar degree faces during and after class ^^*


No comments:

Post a Comment